Nowadays, everyone takes medicine for one reason or another: whether a child or an adult, everyone has to take medicine at one time or another due to illness/headache/bloating/deficiencies.
Recently, information about the falsification of pharmaceutical products has been widely disseminated, due to which many people increasingly began to doubt their authenticity.
The functioning of any pharmacy is a business with a single goal: to make big profits. Competition in this business has increased many times over, while revenues, on the contrary, have decreased.
Most pharmacies became uncompetitive and were forced to close permanently. Such circumstances gave reason to unscrupulous pharmacists to deceive and sell fake medicines. Those who have chronic diseases and need to take medicine every day suffer the most because of this, and most often expensive medicines or those made from natural ingredients are counterfeited.
It should be noted that in most cases, cheap medicines are not counterfeited, because it is not profitable.
How to check if your medicine is original or fake?
If you have doubts about the quality of the purchased medicines, you should contact the supervisory authority.
Specialists will make an assessment and, after the examination, will provide a document on the quality of the product. If you receive a conclusion with a negative result, contact the consumer protection agency. In addition, you can go to court and demand compensation for the money spent on medicines and payment of moral damages.
In order to protect yourself, you should buy medicines only in pharmacies and specialized pharmaceutical sites, avoiding buying medicines in supermarkets or online shopping sites. On our website, you buy only high-quality drugs, we carefully check each drug. We also offer a wide variety of generic medications as an affordable alternative to their named brand equivalents, for example, SoviHep and Viraday.
Before paying for the product, you should pay attention to the following nuances:
– if there are grammatical errors in the instructions, then most likely these medicines are counterfeit;
– the absence of an “expiry date” or similar mark on the package is also a sign of counterfeiting;
– unusual packaging may be a sign of counterfeiting (but it may also be that the manufacturer has changed the design of the packaging);
– if the manufacturer, his address and phone number are not marked on the package, check the drug for authenticity;
– if you buy a vaccine, be sure to ask for a certificate and other documents;
– also, if you buy vaccines, be sure to compare the data in the certificate with the data on the package.
Home way to check the medicine for authenticity
In fact, there is a very simple way for everyone to check medicines for authenticity. The absorption time of the medicine is written in each instruction. Also, to check whether this is true, you need to put the tablet in water and check the time. The tablet should dissolve within the time specified in the instructions. If the tablet does not completely dissolve, then it is obvious that it is a fake.